Siena 4/9/17

4/9/17 Monday
Rest day in Siena

Very warm

My two room mates rustle, zip, rustle, zip for one hour before they are ready to leave.
Pilgrim Mario has walked 50 km on his first day, 40 on the second, 30 on the third and now can't walk at all.
A day of Quiet. Washed clothes. Rest on my bed in my room alone.
Duomo viewing.
Sit in Il Campo.
Fare welled my friends. Ready again for solitude.
Tourists, tourists and more tourists.

Cartons of wine, pistachios and Russian salad for dinner.
I think I know how to leave Siena and rejoin the VF.
Sweet sleep.

10 Accommodation St Luisa
20 Supplies
7 Ticket to Duomo
15 Phone recharge
Saved 50 for an overpriced haircut I didn't have.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rome 19/9/17

Welcome to Left then Right: Via Francigena pilgrimage in Italy. Buon Cammino.